Ohio icon

The inside of Bishop's Bicycles, containing multiple bikes, bags, and shirts.

Ohio Icon: Bishop's Bicycles

Location: Historic downtown Milford near the Little Miami Scenic biking trail.

Provenance: After customers kept asking him to make bicycle parts and repairs, blacksmith John Bishop founded Bishop’s Bicycles in Winchester, Kentucky, in 1890. The shop moved to Cincinnati in 1910, subsequently relocated to Norwood and Silverton, then finally planted on Milford’s Main Street in 1971. Bruce Bishop sold the business in 2006, and now it’s owned by Greg and Lisa Linfert.